Winter Intersession courses are two-week intensive courses running in early January 2-15, 2020, which are offered for credit and non-credit at MassBay Community College. This is a chance for you to take courses in a short time-frame to help you get ahead, earn college credits quickly, or get you one step closer to graduation.
WINTER INTERSESSION 2020
Jan. 2 | First Day of Classes
Jan. 2-3 | Add/Drop
Jan. 10 | Last Day to Withdraw from Classes
Jan. 15 | Last Day of Classes
Academic Calendar for Winter Intersession and Spring 2020 Day →
Other fees may apply. Visit Tuition and Fees for more information.
New to MassBay?
- Select your course(s) from the list of available Winter Intersession courses.
- Review your selected course(s) for prerequisites by referring to the corresponding course description(s).
- Complete the Registration Form, and, if required, proof of prerequisites to the Academic Advising Center.
- Submit the Registration Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms may also be mailed, faxed, or submitted in person (Directions are included at the top of the form.)
- Meet with your academic advisor to select the appropriate Winter Intersession course or courses for your program of study.
- Log into Bay Navigator using your User ID and password, and register for classes online.
Phone: (781) 239-2550 (Wellesley Hills)
(508) 270-4050 (Framingham)
Registration Form Schedule of 2020 Winter Intersession Courses Email Registrar Questions - Call Wellesley Hills Questions - Call Framingham