Mattapan Red Line Station/Forest Hills Orange Line Station to MassBay Wellesley Hills Campus
Read Forest Hills and Mattapan to MassBay Schedule SPRING 2020 →
MassBay is setting up a program with Uber to allow students to take free rides from specific locations to other specific locations at specific times of day. There will be 3 routes:
- Framingham State University to MassBay Wellesley Campus
- Riverside and Woodland T Stations to MassBay Wellesley Campus
- Schedule to print or open
Sign up for free Uber service with your MassBay ID
Live update Maps and MassBay Free Uber service is available in MassBay App
Spring 2020 Framingham Campus to Framingham Satellite Parking Lot
Parking Shuttle Schedule →
Spring Semester 2020 Shuttle Schedule
Spring 2020 Wellesley Campus to Riverside T Station →
Spring 2020 Wellesley Campus to Framingham Campus →
Spring 2020 LIMITED Shuttle Schedule Dates and Times →
MWRTA Bus — Live Tracking Apps
See the map live update! →
More information: Contact the MWRTA
508-935-2222 → www.mwrta.com →
MassBay will publish more information as it becomes available.
We partner with the MetroWest Regional Transit Authority (MWRTA) to provide free shuttle services between the Wellesley Hills and Framingham campuses. MWRTA-Route MBCS, serves both campus locations and connects to other public stops along the route, is FREE with your MassBay ONECard.
The easiest way to take public transportation to MassBay is to take the MBTA D-line from Boston to Riverside station. MassBay runs a free shuttle between the station and the Wellesley Campus, as well as between the Wellesley Campus and the Framingham Campus. This shuttle is wheelchair-accessible. You can also bring a bicycle.
After you are enrolled in MassBay Community College, you can get a ONE Card which will allow you to take this shuttle for free. Need a ONE Card? Check out our ONE Card hours to get one for free!
ONE Card Hours for both Wellesley and Framingham →
- Shuttle may be delayed due to traffic or inclement weather.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the shuttles.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of shuttle privileges.
- The shuttle is wheelchair-accessible.
- Bicycles are allowed.
- On days when the College closes due to inclement weather, shuttle and or van service will cease operations for the day 90 minutes after the weather related closing time.
- There is no Saturday or Sunday shuttle or van service or days when there are no classes.
- There is no shuttle or van service on holidays when the College is closed. Please refer to the current Academic Calendar for dates.
Schedules Change Often
To verify times and days, call campus switchboard at 781-239-3000 ext. 0
For questions or comments, contact Director of Facilities 781-239-2571.